Tuesday, October 6, 2009

And The Winners Are......



The winners for the free Key Fob drawing @ EtsyItUp are:


Crytal A.

Jennifer I.


They will be receiving their new Free Key Fobs in just a few days. For everyone else who entered any did not win, I will offer FREE shipping on 2 or more Key Fobs (regardless if you entered or not, you can use this promo). All you have to do is email me @ CRay729@hotmail.com with the link to the Key Fobs you want from my Etsy Store (PuppyDogsNPolkaDots) and mention that you saw this on my blog. From there I will set up a listing minus the price of shipping. This promotion will continue through October 18th.


Thanks to all of my new followers!


2 comments:

jaquelyn {mama thoughts} said...

Aw, I'm super jealous...I really need a key fob, too. Oh well! If you ever need a reviewer, you know where to find me! =D

Puppy Dogs N Polka Dots said...

Thanks! :) I will keep that in mind for the future.

Corri