Tuesday, August 25, 2009

What can I say...I am addicted!

So recently, I have been keeping an eye on the blog "Who Said Nothing In Life Is Free". This blogger posts coupons for many things, as well as how to combine the coupons at the grocery store in order to save the most money! I have become completely addicted to FREE FOOD!! I can honestly say that I have never been able to purchase so much food for such a little price. My boyfriend thinks it is sort of crazy at first, but when he goes to pay that grocery bill at the checkout line, he feels good paying under ten dollars for a cart full of food. These coupons range from one dollar off baked lays, to buy one get one free cereals. It is so easy, this blogger will put together a list of what she bought at the grocery that day, which coupons she used, and where the coupons came from (Sunday's paper, coupons.com, smartsource.com, etc.) Below are a few items I got and the prices I paid for the entire order.
Publix Trip: $1.14
Target Trip: $4.34

Another Publix Trip: $7.23
If you are looking to eat cheap, visit her blog and it will help!

No comments: