Sunday, July 19, 2009

Mrs. Fields Peanut Butter Cookies


I wish I remembered where I found this recipe so I could credit the person who helped me to find the recipe, but I can't. So instead, I will share it with you all! I made this recipe for the first time the other day, I put this plate on the counter and the rest of the dough in the freezer. According to my boyfriend they were pretty tasty. Considering between the two of us, this plate lasted about 2 days at most! LOL Anyways, as far as the recipe goes, here it is...
2 ts Vanilla
1 c Peanut butter -- creamy
3 Eggs1 c Butter -- softened
1 1/4 c Sugar
1 1/4 c Dark brown sugar
1/4 t Salt
1/2 t Baking soda
2 c Flour
Preheat oven to 300ºF.
In a medium bowl, combine flour, soda, and salt. Mix well with a wire whisk.
In a large bowl, blend sugars using a mixer at medium speed. Add butter and mix to form a grainy paste.
Add eggs, peanut butter, and vanilla. Mix at medium speed until light and fluffy. Add the flour mixture and mix at low speed until just mixed. (Do not overmix).
Drop by rounded tablespoons onto an ungreased cookie sheet, 1 1/2 inches apart. With a wet fork, gently press a crisscross pattern on top of the cookies.
Bake for 8-22 (I personally baked mine for about 15 minutes, so keep an eye on them the first time) minutes until cookies are slightly brown along the edges. Transfer cookies immediately to cool surface with a spatula.
Lastly, Enjoy! :)
I hope yall like this recipe, we sure did!

No comments: